Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boudoir Shoot Marathon 09.13.10

Ladies! The time has finally come. I will be hosting my first ever boudoir shoot marathon on Monday September 13, 2010 from 9am-7pm at the beautiful Chelsea Hotel in South Beach. The cost is $75 per person and includes make-up, hair styling, food, drinks, and a CD of 10 of your favorite images hi-resolution and fully retouched. Space is limited so be the first to email me at Julie@photosbyjewel.com in order to reserve your spot. Once I have received your email I will send you an email with more details and tips on outfit suggestions. There will be a 50% deposit to reserve your spot as well. You don't want to miss out! Come out and enjoy some girl time and feel beautiful, sexy, and powerful!

Here is a shot of the gorgeous room courtesy of the Chelsea Hotel.

2 comments:

  1. too bad i'll be preggers.... :( hope you have another one next year! Good luck! Let me know if you need help setting up and getting the girls together and I can at least go and help out! :)

    *Karla Sotomayor

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGAHHHH Julie? WHere are you i need these for me hunny!

    ReplyDelete