Monday, August 30, 2010

Danielle, Tim, and Tyler

I can't believe I'm old enough to have friends who are married and having babies. It seems like something you day dream about when you're a little girl, but never actually believe it will happen. Well it's happening and I couldn't be happier.

Danielle is my figga. Now you may be asking what the heck is a figga? Well my freshman year of college we were put into groups called figs, which pretty much were a group of 25 freshman who shared 3 classes their first semester of college. It was to help us make the transition from high school to college and meet new people. I personally think it was a fabulous idea! I made friends with a small group of girls and we figured out the college life together. It was awesome. I wouldn't trade it for the world. They were also my support system while my husband was on deployment to Iraq with the Marines. I'm not sure I would have made it through without them.

The day of their shoot was my first time meeting Tim. After college, Danielle and I had lost touch a little and I watched her life from a distance through Facebook of course. I saw that she met a handsome man that seemed to make her light up. They fell in love and got married. Tim is so sweet to Danielle and so attentive to her. I'm so happy that she found a man like him to take care of her. I know they're both going to be amazing parents to Tyler. He's one lucky little boy. I can't wait to meet the little fella in November. =)























No comments:

Post a Comment