Monday, August 30, 2010

Academy of Glam: Garden Nymphs

I'm on a blogging roll! Anyway, I've been given this amazing opportunity by my good friend, Daniela, to be a guest photographer at the Academy of Glam. The Academy of Glam is a make-up artistry school where they have both beginner and pro classes. As part of the program the girls get to do make-up for themed photoshoots and then use the images as part of their portfolio.

 This shoot in particular I was not the main photographer. I had stopped by to drop off a CD from the first shoot I did, which I will be blogging very soon, and the girls there are just so sweet and fun to hang around. The main photographer, Tracy, ended up inviting me to come along and shoot.  The models looked AMAZING. Their make-up and wardrobe was beautiful. We shot in a gorgeous park close by and I am in love with the images. I only got images of a few of the girls because I was also shooting behind-the-scene photos. The last model, Crys Marie, was gorgeous and I absolutely loved her look. Tracy and I both went crazy shooting her and got some great shots.

So enough babbling. Here are the images!





































No comments:

Post a Comment