Sunday, September 5, 2010

Taking a Risk

I have been contemplating this for quite awhile. I've been unhappy and feeling stuck. I have been at the same job for seven years. I'm a receptionist at a day spa and I know it sounds wonderful, but it's no longer the job for me. Yes, I'm going to deeply miss getting services for next to nothing, but that just means I'll need to challenge myself and learn how to do my own nails and facials. My husband can handle the massage department. Ha ;)

I'm taking a risk.....I put in my two weeks this past friday. I don't have another job lined up and we have bills to pay, but I feel peaceful. I believe God spoke to me through a few people and told me it was going to be okay. I think this is the fresh start I need to pour my heart and soul into photography. I have no idea what lies ahead but I feel confident that in the end, even if I fail, I will be glad I took the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment