Thursday, September 23, 2010

Movies in the Park

Beaufort, SC has a special place in my heart with its huge moss covered trees and old brick buildings. It's rustic and small town qualities instantly put me at ease. I would love to live in a place just like this one day with our kids running through empty fields. But for now I'm in sunny south florida with its unbearable humidity and packed roadways.

Last week I went to beautiful Beaufort to do a stylized shoot with my good friend and talented photographer, Misty Smith. She dreamt up this amazing idea of having a couple go on a date to watch movies in the park. I instantly fell in love with the concept and jumped on board. Her friends, Megan and Zack, were our fabulous models and faced the swarm of mosquitoes with smiles. These two are so in love and so beautiful together that it was a delight to be able to photograph them.

Until next time SC I will day dream of picnics in the breeze underneath your big beautiful trees...













































1 comment:

  1. omG! this is soooo cute!!! youre awesome!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete