Monday, October 18, 2010

City lights and ocean views

I was beyond excited when one of my bride's, Adriana, asked me to take her younger sister's quince pictures. Adriana and her family are the sweetest people I know. They are so laid back and stress-free that they're calming to be around.

When I first met Stephanie and asked her what she likes. She said she didn't know. After her sister and I bounced some ideas off of her she decided on a nautical and city lights theme. She's very modern and trendy and the girl has a great sense of fashion. I was drooling over her outfit choices. I only wish I had the style sense she has at 15.

We started off the day at the beautiful Hilton Ft. Lauderdale and ended in Las Olas Riverfront. I had so much fun hanging out with the girls and their mom, I didn't want it to end. I hope you enjoy the photos!











No comments:

Post a Comment