Monday, June 7, 2010

Adriana and Jovany's Wedding

On May 16, 2010 Adriana and Jovany joined their lives in a beautiful ceremony held at the Spanish Monastery in North Miami. In the words of the maid of honor, their love is patient. Adriana and Jovany have been together for eight years and have spent four of those years in a long distance relationship while they each followed their dreams and studied at seperate universities.
They are genuinely kind people with huge hearts. I am so thankful for them. They trusted in me to capture their day knowing I didn't have any prior experience shooting weddings. It was overwhelming to have two peope who were total strangers to me until last year, have faith in me and never doubt my capabilities.

Adriana and Geo, you will forever have a special place in my heart. You gave me the courage and the inspiration to jump feet first into the wedding industry and I cannot thank you enough. It was a joy to share in your love and witness such a beautiful day. I wish you both all the happiness in the world and a marriage full of love and adoration.














No comments:

Post a Comment