Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vintage Garden Wedding

Two months ago I stumbled across the blog of the super sweet and talented photographer, Diana Lupu. I sent her an email introducing myself and not really expecting to hear back since that had been the case with so many other photographers I tried to connect with. Much to my surprise, she did write back and with such excitement and enthusiam it was uplifting. We met for lunch a few weeks later and easily fell into conversation about our dreams, marriage, and photography of course. Even though Diana barely knew me, she invited me to get on board with her on a project she had been dreaming about for months...a vintage garden themed wedding. Anything vintage and my heart swoons, so I immediately jumped on board. After many trips to Home Goods and Michaels Diana and I, along with several other talented ladies, put together an amazing tablescape and shoot. It was so amazing to work with such inpsiring people and share in our passion together. I'm so grateful to Diana for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with her.

The shoot wouldn't have been possible without the following people...

Event Coordinator: Krystale Vladia loveeverafterevents@yahoo.com

Wedding Dress: Jorge Manuel

Make-Up: Oana 

Hair: Elizabeth Villa

Accesories: Belles for Her

Models: Diana Vilskaya and Alex Taylor

Photographers: Diana Lupu
                       Lauren Bota
                       Ozzy Garcia
                       Julie Jarrell-Fernandez

Here are photos of the lovely bride and groom for now. Detail shots will coming soon....


















No comments:

Post a Comment