Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Military Wedding: Cristina and Travis

I looked forward to Raven (Cristina) and Travis's wedding for months. Travis is a Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps which mean't a Marine Corps wedding. I have a weakness for Marines since my husband proudly served four years in the Marines. During which he deployed to Iraq twice. It was definitely a life changing experience for both of us, but I don't regret a minute of it.

Raven was such a classic-looking, STUNNING, bride. She definitely let her personality shine through too. She wasn't afraid to rock the most amazing blue shoes I have ever seen and catch me by surprise with her famous facial expressions. Travis looked handsome in his dress blues and was by his new wife's side all night, making sure she was always taken care of. He's such an attentive and loving husband. I'm so happy for the both of you and I know you'll have an amazing life together. Always remember to love with all your heart.




1 comment: