Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pino Family

This past Saturday I had the priviledge of meeting the Pino family. They signed up for my holiday mini session and totally rocked it out. I loved their coordinating outfits and winter theme. The girls' boots were so cute and made me wish it would get cold already to start wearing my own on a daily basis.

I dragged Steve along insisting I would need his help since they have a 3 month old daughter. I told him she's never going to look at the camera, you'll have to jump around and act silly. He rolled his eyes at me and agreed. Well of course little Ileana had to go and prove me wrong and look directly into the camera for almost every shot! I couldn't believe it. She was awesome! Thank you Lisa, Ivan, Ivy Marie, and Ileana for allowing me to capture your family. I really enjoyed it!








No comments:

Post a Comment