Monday, November 22, 2010

Ashley and Luis Engagement

As I stood on the doorstep getting ready to ring the doorbell, I took a deep breath to ease my nerves. I was immediately greeted by a warm smile and two adorable dogs. Luis politely invited me inside as we waited for Ashley to finish getting ready. This was my first time meeting them, as I was referred to them by my best friend's sister.

I always get nervous before meeting people for the first time, afraid I'm going to say the wrong thing and make a complete fool out of myself. However, once Ashley descended the stairs, I quickly realized why Luis was so smitten by her. She has this electric smile and adorable laugh that immediately puts everyone around her at ease.

These two were easy peasy to photograph as they were constantly laughing and giggly. I almost couldn't handle all the cuteness they were throwing my way. We spent the day exploring the gorgeous grounds of the Deering Estate and the bustling streets of Coconut Grove.

Ashley and Luis, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this special day in your lives. I'm so excited for you and what the future holds. I know you're going to start off your marriage with an awesome rocking party in Las Vegas. =)













1 comment:

  1. Julie these are amazing!!! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete