Monday, September 7, 2009

My Bridal Shower

This past Sunday I had my bridal shower. I can't believe we're just 2 months away from the big day! Time has flown by and I get more and more anxious. Before I know it, I'll be walking down the aisle to become Mrs. Fernandez. YAY!


All the girls did a great job planning the shower. It was kitchen themed and my mom got me and my bridesmaids adorable aprons to wear. I am so blessed and thankful for everyone that came. One of my bridesmaids drove all the way from Gainesville at 10:30 the night before. Now that's a devoted friend! Thank you again to everyone. We appreciate all the wonderful gifts and can't wait to put them to use in our new home. =)


Meredith and Melanie...my ladies from work
My beautiful Momma


My gorgeous sister and my Maid of Honor

My future Mother-in-Law


The ladies in our aprons


My girls


Me and Meredith (Bridesmaid #1)

Me and Aimee (Bridesmaid #2)


Me and Jamie (Maid of Honor)


Me and Jamie (Bridesmaid #3)
My die hard UF Gator Fan who drove all the way from Gainesville

1 comment:

  1. I loved the shout out!!! :) It was a great day! Glad I could be there to make it special! I wish it wasn't over so fast but that means the big day is coming and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete